Role and Responsibilities:
- Accompany Studio Lead Photographers to on-location shoots and Wedding assignments
- Photograph scheduled assignments
- Provide on-location assistance on various tasks during shoots
- Partake in Creative Planning Sessions
- General understanding of basic photography concepts
- Prior Professionally Photography experience is an asset
- Creative vision is a must
- Pleasant, friendly personality with a great ability of interacting with clients
- Must own or willing to purchase necessary photography equipment including Camera(s), lenses, flashes etc.
- Must own a vehicle
Time Commitment Requirement:
- Must be available to shoot on weekends and some weekdays
- This is an unpaid position. It is perfect for someone who is looking to expand their skill set and mature into a seasoned, experience photographer.
- At the end of the internship term, permanent employment as a Photographer may be offered based on performance, growth and quality of work
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org